Facial Aesthetics: Every face ages differently but there are certain commonalities between the ageing faces. The loss of fullness of youthful cheeks is lost. The fat from around the eyes and the cheek bone is lost resulting in a skull face. The skin loses the shin and the wrinkles start to appear. The skin of the neck starts to sag and jowls appear. The smile line changes with changes in the shape and colour of the teeth.
Read more about Facial Aesthetics Cosmognathic Surgery
In cases; where the individual’s need is urgent then an alternate to orthodontic (braces and wires) treatment called as jaw surgery can be offered. This along with SAPTeeth prosthetic in SAPT.HIPC material helps restore natural aesthetics. This treatment can be performed on the same itself. There can be dramatic changes in the irregularities of the jaw bone. This enhances the jaw position and alignment with the smile.
Benefits of Facial Aesthetics Treatment are:
- Improved airway circulation.
- Aesthetic profile enhancement.
- Better chewing and swallowing efficiency.
- Improves the ability to close the mouth and lips properly.
- Relives pain and discomfort at the TMJ region.
Although many of the abnormalities can be treated with orthodontics alone, a more extensive deformity can be corrected with cosmognathic surgery. Typically, both the hard and soft tissues of the face along with the teeth and bite, need to be considered while formulating a definitive treatment plan, which will lead to the best facial balance outcome.
Common cases where patients may need Facial Aesthetics Cosmognathic Surgery:
- Zygoma fracture: Zygomatic complex fractures of Zygoma Fracture are the second most common fracture after nasal bone fracture. Zygoma has a prominent position on the lateral aspect of the face and gives facial contour. We, at Royal Dental Clinics specialize in treatment and after-care of such complex cases like zygoma fracture.
- Zygomatic Arch Fracture: Zygomatic Arch Fracture can often lead to unsightly malar depression, which should be corrected to restore a normal facial contour. Zygomatic Arch Fracture fractures can also cause significant functional issues. Due to our deep understanding and expert panel of Dental Surgeons, we are one of the few Dental Clinics that provide effective treatment for Zygomatic Arch Fracture.
- Maxillary Fracture: A Maxillary Fracture happens when the maxilla becomes cracked or broken. This often happens due to injuries to the face, such as from falling, a car accident, getting punched, or running into an object. Our expert panel of multidisciplinary surgeons can help you in recovering from your maxillofacial fracture or injuries completely.
Revolutionary technique at Royal Implant, allows for simultaneous anti-ageing procedures in minimal time.
We combine the use of the advances in SAPT.HIPC, Facial Cosmognathic Technology, & Stem Cell Rejuvenation techniques to achieve the result. Not only is having multiple procedures at the same time more cost effective, it also has advantages of a single recovery time avoiding the need for a second anaesthesia. For majority of the patients this is both safe, and practical.
No matter how many procedures one has simultaneously, smile designing and facelift are the core procedure to achieve a new, rejuvenated fresh look. Using the latest technology in 3D scanning, CBCT, Virtual surgical planning, 3D photography, the results are more success oriented, efficient and a capable solution. Advocated particularly for individuals who have are in the business of meeting people on a daily basis like fashion industry, marketing persons, air hostesses.